Beanie Sigel Is Federal Property Now! Sentenced To Two Years For Tax Evasion
What’s $728,000 to a man like Beanie Sigel? I guess those Roc-A-Fella records checks aren’t doing well because he’s always been ‘State Property’ but now he’s federal property for not paying taxes for two years.
Dwight Grant has been sentenced to two years in a federal prison for not paying $728,000 in back taxes. According to reports, Beanie Sigel had made more than a million dollars between the years of 2003-2005 which he pleaded guilty to earlier this year and the sentence has finally been handed down. Coming off of “Broad Street Empire, Volume 1: Lost Files” mixtape which was released earlier this year, Beans has been as close to absent from the Hip-Hop scene leaving fans wondering when he will drop music again. Hopefully, Beanie Sigel can use this time in the pen to use the pen and come out and give the people what they’ve been waiting for… A much anticipated album.
- Beanie Sigel Wants to Star in Cooking Show After Jail (Sep 12, 2012)
- Beanie Sigel Arrested for Guns and Drugs Weeks Before he Heads to Prison [VIDEO] (Aug 29, 2012)
- Flashback Friday: The Notorious B.I.G. & Jay-Z – Get Money (Live At Ralph McDaniels Birthday Party) [VIDEO] (May 18, 2012)
- Beanie Sigel & Scarface Confirm Their Plans To Drop A Joint Project [VIDEO] (Apr 5, 2012)
- Beanie Sigel is Back in the Booth! [VIDEO] (Jan 13, 2012)
Word Eye Heard Staff
Word Eye Heard Staff já escreveu 584 posts.