WTF! Social Media Trend Makes “Trayvoning” The New “Planking” [PHOTOS]
WTF! I can’t laugh at this. (I’m sure some of you have) SMH! Is it the internet or the generation? Speechless. Leave a comment after looking at these photos and tell us how you really feel.
There’s a new ridiculous and insensitive fad happening among idiots on the Internet called “Trayvoning.” Similar to planking—but far more disrespectful and insensitive—people have been posting photos of themselves mimicking Trayvon Martin’s murder by lying on the ground (usually wearing hoodies), and holding skittles and ice tea.
Several Facebook pages have been dedicated to the disgusting act, but have since been removed by the social networking site. This latest fad comes on the heels of an opportunist in Florida who was selling gun target hoodies in an attempt to capitalize off the 17-year-old’s death.
Each and every person who participated in “Trayvoning” deserves to be stoned
- George Zimmerman: Trayvon Martin Shooting “Was All God’s Plan” + Trayvon’s Parents React [VIDEO] (Jul 19, 2012)
- SMH: Woman Says George Zimmerman Molested Her for 10 Years! (Jul 17, 2012)
- George Zimmerman Released From Jail on $1 Million Bond (Jul 6, 2012)
- Police Chief in Trayvon Martin Case Fired + Zimmerman Re-Enacts Shooting [VIDEO] (Jun 21, 2012)
- BREAKING NEWS: The Wife Of Trayvon Martin’s Shooter Is Arrested On Perjury Charges (Jun 12, 2012)
Word Eye Heard Staff
Word Eye Heard Staff já escreveu 579 posts.