WTF! Social Media Trend Makes “Trayvoning” The New “Planking” [PHOTOS]
WTF! I can’t laugh at this. (I’m sure some of you have) SMH! Is it the internet or the generation? Speechless. Leave a comment after looking at these photos and tell us how you really feel.
There’s a new ridiculous and insensitive fad happening among idiots on the Internet called “Trayvoning.” Similar to planking—but far more disrespectful and insensitive—people have been posting photos of themselves mimicking Trayvon Martin’s murder by lying on the ground (usually wearing hoodies), and holding skittles and ice tea.
Several Facebook pages have been dedicated to the disgusting act, but have since been removed by the social networking site. This latest fad comes on the heels of an opportunist in Florida who was selling gun target hoodies in an attempt to capitalize off the 17-year-old’s death.
Each and every person who participated in “Trayvoning” deserves to be stoned
- George Zimmerman Arrested for Domestic Violence [DETAILS] (Nov 18, 2013)
- George Zimmerman Taken Into Custody After Incident Involving Gun [911 CALL] (Sep 9, 2013)
- George Zimmerman’s Wife Files for Divorce (Sep 5, 2013)
- In Blank Stare News: Plies Got a Trayvon Martin Jesus Piece [VIDEO] (Sep 5, 2013)
- President Obama Speaks on Zimmerman Verdict, Race Relations [VIDEO] (Jul 19, 2013)